Per League bylaws -
The Medals chairperson will order and distribute medals to clubs hosting medal meets.
Detailed Info -
There are buckets in the storage locker for the medals. There are 5 sets of buckets for the 5 medal meets.
At the beginning of each season, the medals person shall -
- Count existing inventory.
- Calculate required medals to be ordered.
- Place order by:
- For delivery by: June 1
- Fill buckets properly for pickup by medal meet hosting teams
At the end of the season, the medal person shall ensure that all medals are returned to the storage locker.
Per Meet Medal Count
The following count shall be provided for each of the 5 medal meets.
|Medal||Individual||Relay||Total||Required (with overage)|
|7th (light blue)||58||88||58||65|
|Personal Best (stripe)||400|
- Individual event medals for 1st - 8th (be sure to remind the ribbon teams)
- Relay medals for 1st - 6th
- Heat Ribbons will be provided with the ribbon order